If you are planning to bring your pet to our event, please remember:
- All pets must be current on all age appropriate vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations is required upon entry.
- Pets should be at least 4 months of age or older. Animals that are too young have weak/no immune systems and are not able to be fully vaccinated. Click here to get more details about these requirements.
- All four legged pets must be on a leash at all times. There are no exceptions and retractable leashes are discouraged. Pet birds may be leashed or caged.
- Pets must be social and well-mannered around other animals, adults and children. Pets with food/toy aggression or those who are over protective of their owner/family members, may not be well suited for attending a large event.
- Pets must be comfortable in a loud, festive environment.
- Always be aware of your pet’s behavior and monitor their stress level to help ensure a positive experience for all of our guests.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times. You never know when a child or another pet may run into your pet’s personal space and you need to be ready to control the situation. Conversely, be respectful of other people and their pets.
- Jungle Jim’s is not responsible for the actions of your pet and we reserve the right to refuse entrance to Wild for Pets. We also reserve the right to ask you to leave if your pet is exhibiting aggressive or any unwelcomed behavior.
- Proof of current vaccinations (from your veterinarian) and a signed waiver is required for your pet’s entry. You can complete one prior to the event or you will be given a waiver to sign upon arriving at our event.