Jungle Jim’s 2017 Whiskey Trail Awaits
Doors open for General Admission ticket holders at 7:00 PM. Sample from over 40 different high-quality, top shelf whiskies and bourbons, a passport with 8 samples and a custom cocktail included in the ticket price, and access to master distillers and whiskey themed foods. Remember, tickets for the 2017 Jungle Jim’s Whiskey Trail are limited. Tickets are available now.
No need to pack your bags, we’re bringing everything together for you in once place.
General Event Details:
- February 25, 2017 at the Oscar Event Center Jungle Jim's Fairfield
- General Admission tickets offer entry at 7:00 PM, with VIP entry at 6:00 PM
- Local and regional master distillers on hand to showcase their finest whiskies
- Whiskey themed foods and cigars
- Whiskey 101 classes and live entertainment
- 8 samples, a custom cocktail and more
- Limited quantity available
- A VIP experience that will be second to none for a limited number of ticket holders
- Early entry - one hour early, at 6:00 PM
- Exclusive access to over a dozen hard-to-find, wholly unique whiskies and bourbons, including several from the Orphan Barrel series, E.H. Taylor, Jr. Collection, Four Roses, and Elijah Craig 18 - view the complete list
- 10 Samples, a custom cocktail and more
- Hold onto your VIP Ticket and make sure to pick up your swag bag on the way out
- Extremely limited quantity available
So join us at the Oscar Event Center on February 25. The Jungle Jim’s Whiskey Trail awaits.