Roasted Curried Sweet Potatoes
- 4 small sweet potatoes, about 1-1/2 pounds
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Melt butter in an 8x11 inch baking dish; stir in curry powder.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat evenly with butter mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring twice, until browned and soft.
- Serves 4-6.
Tip: Prepare early in the day, cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Substitute chili powder for the curry for a southwestern twist.