Mustard and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted fingerling potatoes, skin on, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease the foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat with mustard mixture.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are well browned and crusty.
- Serves 4.
Tip: Substitute your favorite dried herbs for the oregano and thyme.