Mashed Potatoes with Boursin Cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) Boursin cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil and simmer 15-20 minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain potatoes well and return to pan.
- Add half-and-half and Boursin cheese.
- Mash with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serves 4.
Tip: Try these potatoes with any of the Boursin flavors – Garlic and Herbs, Shallot and Chive, or Garlic and Roasted Red Pepper.