Chipotle Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs red or Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Salsa
- 4 to 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes into a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low; cook until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and return potatoes to the pot.
- Set the pot over low heat and add the salsa, butter, cilantro and salt.
- Mash with a potato masher until as smooth as you like.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.