Baked JoJo Potatoes
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 pounds unpeeled russet potatoes, about 4 medium, quartered lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Add potato wedges and toss to coat with mixture.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, turning 2-3 times, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serves 4-6.
Tip: Use smoked paprika for a slightly smoky flavor. Add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper for a little heat.