Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, skin on, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Pour potatoes and oil mixture onto prepared baking sheet and arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are well browned.
- Serves 4.