Oven Roasted Mushrooms with Basil
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Wipe mushrooms clean and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss mushrooms and onions in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix the wine, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl, pour over mushrooms and toss to blend.
- Cover pan tightly with foil and roast for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue roasting until liquid had evaporated and the mushrooms are beginning to brown, about 10-15 minutes longer.
- Toss mushrooms with basil and serve.
- Serves 4.