Roasted Portobello Mushrooms with Garlic and Herbs
- 1 1/2 pounds Portobello mushrooms
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Wipe mushrooms clean, remove stems and scrape out gills with a teaspoon.
- Cut mushrooms into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine mushrooms, rosemary, thyme and garlic in large bowl; toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Spread mushrooms in a single layer on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast mushrooms until softened and brown, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm as a side with roasted or grilled beef.
- Serves 4.