Marmalade Glazed Carrots
- 1 pound carrots
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel carrots and slice diagonally 1/3-inch thick.
- Melt marmalade and butter in an 8x11-inch baking dish.
- Stir in salt and 5-spice powder and mix well.
- Add carrots and stir to coat evenly with marmalade mixture.
- Cover pan tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; stir and bake an additional 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned and tender.
- Stir well before serving.
- Serves 4.