Balsamic Roasted Carrots
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced 1/3-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425º. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place carrots on prepared baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast carrots, stirring occasionally, until they begin to brown and become tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle the vinegar over the carrots and stir. Return carrots to oven and roast until most of the vinegar is evaporated, about 5 minutes longer. Serve warm.
- Serves 4.