Roasted Broccoli with Lemon, Garlic and Pine Nuts
- 1 large bunch broccoli, about 1 and 1/2 pounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Trim broccoli stalks to 2 inches below the crowns.
- Cut each crown into large bite-sized pieces.
- Place broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a small bowl and drizzle over broccoli; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast broccoli until crisp-tender and beginning to brown, about 12-15 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice, cheese and pine nuts; toss to coat.
- Serves 4.