Seven Pepper Chili
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced habanero pepper
- 2 pepperoncini, diced
- 1 tablespoon diced serrano pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh cayenne pepper, or cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon diced poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 (28 oz.) cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained
- In a large pot over medium heat cook onion and bell, habanero, pepperoncini, serrano, cayenne, poblano and jalapeno peppers until onion is translucent.
- Stir in cumin, paprika, oregano and chili powder and cook until fragrant.
- Stir in ground beef and cook until brown. Drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, BBQ sauce and beans.
- Continue to cook until thickened and flavors have blended and mixture is thoroughly heated. Thin with water if desired.
- Serve into bowls and top with corn chips and shredded cheddar cheese.