Cheddar Crusted Tilapia
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large tilapia fillets
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine panko, cheese and green onions in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels and arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fish.
- Lightly press bread crumb mixture on top.
- Bake in top third of oven until crust is golden and fish flakes easily when pressed, about 12 minutes.
- Serves 4.