Broiled Striped Bass
- 1 ea Striper, six-pound
- 1/2 cup Shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 ea Lemon
- 1 cup Tomatoes, chopped, peeled
- 1 tsp. Chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 2 cups Wine, dry white
- 2 ea Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Cream Sauce
- Fillet and skin the bass.
- Cook it in wine in a hot oven in the juice of a lemon and the tbsp. of butter for 15 minutes.
- Remove the fillets; reduce the cooking liquid by boiling, then add the chopped tomatoes and cook the works until done.
- Finally, add 1 cup cream sauce, chopped parsley, chopped chives, and the yolks of two eggs.
- Cook, stirring until thick and creamy.
- Pour over the bass fillets and serve.