Easy Shrimp & Tortellini
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, 31/40 count (frozen works fine, but thaw first)
- 1 or 2 boxes of tortellini (found in the Italian section of International)
- Bear Claw Seasoning (found in Seafood)
- Vegetable or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make tortellini as suggested on package.
- Thaw and clean shrimp. Toss with Bear Claw Seasoning.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil and butter in a frying/saute pan.
- When pan is hot, add shrimp all at once. Cook until pink.
- Add cooked tortellini to pan and stir. Add more butter/oil/seasoning as needed.
- Spoon onto 4 plates and serve.