Cajun BBQ Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning or blackening mix
- 1 stick butter, divided use
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces beer, room temperature
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Toss shrimp with seasoning mix in a medium bowl.
- Heat a heavy skillet (cast iron works well) over medium-high heat.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter and Worcestershire sauce and heat until butter is completely melted; stir in seasoned shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Add enough beer to cover shrimp half-way and simmer 1-2 minutes until shrimp curl and are just cooked through.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining butter.
- Serve from skillet or in bowls with crusty bread on the side.
- Serves 4.