Sweet and Spicy Glazed Salmon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, skinless
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Preheat grill for direct cooking.
- Combine paprika, chili powder, salt, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil and rub top side with spice mixture.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through and fish flakes easily when pressed.
- Remove from grill, drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
- Serves 4.