Honey Hoisin Glazed Salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease an 8x11 inch baking dish.
- Combine honey, hoisin sauce, cilantro, ginger and sherry in a small bowl.
- Arrange salmon in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brush salmon with half of the honey glaze mixture.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, until salmon flakes easily when pressed.
- Serve drizzled with remaining glaze.
- Serves 4.