Brown Sugar and Chili Glazed Salmon
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Vegetable oil for grill grate
- Combine vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, maple syrup, chili powder and crushed red pepper in a small bowl and stir well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of mixture into a separate bowl and use to brush onto salmon; reserve remaining glaze.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking and brush grate with vegetable oil.
- Grill salmon until it just flakes when pressed, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve salmon drizzled with reserved glaze.
- Serves 4.