Honey Dijon Alaska Salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 sheets (12x18 inches each) heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen asparagus spears
- 4 Alaska Salmon steaks or fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 450ºF or grill to medium heat.
- Blend honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch and pepper, set aside.
- Center one-forth of asparagus on each sheet of heavyduty aluminum foil.
- Top with Alaska Salmon steaks/fillets, drizzle with honey-mustard sauce. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bring up foil sides, double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 17 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 9 to 11 minutes in covered grill. Enjoy!