- 1 1/2 cups Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 1/2 pounds Red Snapper Fillets, bones removed
- 1 cup Flour
- Vegetable Oil as needed
- Toss together bread crumbs, Cajun seasoning and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the buttermilk.
- Toss the fish with the flour, shake off the excess and dip into the egg.
- Shake off excess egg and press into breadcrumb mixture. Set aside.
- Heat about 1/8 inch of oil in a heavy bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side until the fish flakes easily and has browned nicely.