Parmesan Basil Perch
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon paprika (depending on your taste)
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lb perch
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Place oven rack to middle of oven and heat to 375.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together all ingredients except fish, butter and parsley.
- Brush one side of fish with butter and dip into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place fish, coated sides up in the pan and bake uncovered 12-15 minutes.
- Fish is done when it is all the same color and flakes easily.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.