Fried Battered Grouper
- 2 pounds grouper fillet
- 1 cup self rising cornmeal
- 2 fresh limes, squeezed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Take the grouper and cut it into finger size pieces.
- Wash each piece and place in a plastic bag or pan.
- Add squeezed lime juice, black pepper, seasoned salt and lemon pepper seasoning. Let this marinate for about an hour.
- Coat the fish with cornmeal and fry in oil until golden brown and the fish flakes easily.