Greek Seasoned Baked Tilapia
- 4 large tilapia fillets, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease a shallow baking dish or rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in prepared dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well; spread evenly over fish.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until fish flakes when pressed.
- Serves 4.