Blackened Tilapia Sandwich
- Cajun Blackened Seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (10 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 4 Kaiser buns, split, buttered and toasted
- Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise (Make Your Own)
- Jungle Jim's Mango Lime Salsa
- Pour melted butter into a shallow dish.
- Dip tilapia fillets in melted butter and coat with Cajun Blackened Seasoning.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook prepared fish for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Spread Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise evenly over toasted buns.
- Place cooked tilapia on bun and top with Jungle Jim's Mango Lime Salsa.
- Makes 4 servings