Blueberry Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Combine blueberries, ginger and shallots in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper and pulse until well combined.
- With machine running, add olive oil through feed tube.
- Add sour cream and process until smooth.
- Makes 3/4 cup.