Greek Feta Potato Salad
- 1 lb new red potatoes, cooked, quartered
- 1/2 cup sliece ripe or Greek olives
- 1 cup (4oz) Feta cheese
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, olives, cheese and artichoke hearts.
- In a jar with a lid, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Shake well to mix; pour over salad.
- Toss gently. Chill before serving.
- Serves 8-10.