Greek Orzo Salad
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 16 kalamata olives, halved
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook orzo in boiling water until al denta, about 10 minutes.
- Drain well; toss with one tablespoon of the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining oil, vinegar, onion, salt, pepper, oregano and parsley together.
- Toss with orzo while still warm.
- Add tomatoes and cucumbers to the orzo and sprinkle with the olives and feta.
- Serves 4-6.