Pineapple Ginger Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 6 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8x11-inch baking dish.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl combine chicken with scallions, pineapple, ginger, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over chicken mixture and stir well.
- Spoon into prepared dish, cover tightly with foil and bake 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.
- Serves 4.