Roast Chicken Thighs with Srirach Glaze
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in, skin-on), about 3 pounds
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups orange marmalade
- 4 green onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer, skin-side up on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Make Srirach Glaze: Combine marmalade, green onions, vinegar and Sriracha, stirring until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup; set aside.
- Place chicken in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon some of the glaze over top.
- Return chicken to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon additional glaze over chicken; bake 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle chicken with reserved Srirach glaze and serve.
- Serve chicken with lemon slices.
- Serves 4.