- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Roll chicken in flour mixture to coat all sides.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through.
- Add lemon juice, white wine and capers to the pan and simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Simmer remaining liquid 2-3 minutes, until reduced slightly.
- Pour pan sauce over chicken and serve.
- Serves 4.