- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning blend
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken well on both sides; remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add garlic, onion and peppers to the skillet; sauté until peppers begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add olives, sprinkle with seasoning, and sauté for an additional minute.
- Add wine, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add chickento skillet and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer.
- Serves 4.