Roast Loin of Pork
- 5 lb. Boneless Top Loin Roast; Pork
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Cumin; Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 6 oz. Frozen Orange Juice; Thawed
- 1/2 cup Dairy Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Red Chiles; To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Leaves; Dried
- 2 ea. Cloves Garlic; Crushed
- 1/4 cup White Wine; Dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Place pork roast in a shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Mix ground red chiles, lime juice, 1 tsp salt, the cumin, oregano, pepper, garlic and 1/4 cup of Orange Juice Concentrate and brush
- mixture onto the pork roast.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- Place pork, fat side up, on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer so that the tip is in the center of the thickest part of the roast and does not rest in fat.
- Roast uncovered until thermometer registers 170 degrees F., 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove pork and rack from the pan. Strain the drippings from the pan and set aside.
- Add enough water to remaining Orange Juice Concentrate to measure 3/4 of a cup; stir juice and wine into drippings. Stir in sour cream and salt.
- Serve with the pork roast.