Apple Butter Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 & 1/2 pounds
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a shallow baking dish that is slightly larger than the meat.
- Trim silverskin and excess fat from pork.
- Place pork in prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and spread over pork.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, until internal temperature of pork reaches 155°.
- Allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve drizzled with sauce from the pan.
- Serves 4.