Jack Daniel's Grilled Chuck Roast
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tb. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ts Lemon Juice
- 1/8 ts Garlic Powder
- 1 Chuck Roast (2-3 lb.)
- Combine whiskey, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and garlic powder; mix well.
- Place roast into a plastic bag; add marinade and seal.
- Place in a dish; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium coals (with Jack Daniel’s Barrel Chips, soaked in water – if you can find them), about 20 to 25 minutes per side for medium.
- Baste occasionally with marinade. To serve, cut into thin slices.
- Serves 4 to 6.