- 1 pound bulk chorizo sausage
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup canned refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter) warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese or Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco sauce and beans; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the sausage mixture onto center of each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup of the lettuce and about 2 tablespoons each of the tomatoes and cheese.
- Fold tortilla over filling. Serve with salsa.
- Serves 8.