Peach Snack Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large peach, chopped (about 1/2 pound)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Combine melted butter and sugar in another medium bowl and mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla and stir well.
- Stir dry ingredients into sugar mixture.
- Add peaches and stir to combine.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out clean.
- Makes 12 bars.