Grilled Pineapple with Mango Sorbet and Toasted Coconut
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored, cut into 6-8 slices
- 1 pint mango sorbet
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted
- Preheat grill.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and rum; stir to combine well.
- Brush butter mixture over both sides of pineapple slices.
- Grill until lightly marked on both sides, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Lay pineapple slices on plates, top each with a small scoop of mango sorbet and sprinkle with coconut.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over bananas.
- Serves 6-8.