- 4 cups peeled, sliced peaches
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, cut in 4 pieces
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8x11 inch baking dish.
- Spread fruit evenly in prepared pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Add butter and pulse until large crumbs form.
- Add oatmeal and pulse a few times to combine.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the fruit.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, until bubbling and the top is beginning to brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream.
- Serves 4-6.