Potato Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted, ground pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Additional sugar, for finishing cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar thoroughly with an electric mixer.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in potato chips and pecans.
- Add flour and stir to combine.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Flatten gently with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from baking sheets and cool on a rack.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.