- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cornflakes cereal
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (regular, not quick)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
- Then mix in the corn flakes cereal, rolled oats, coconut, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by 2-tablespoon scoops onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Makes 36 cookies.