Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine melted butter and vanila in a small bowl.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and confectioners’ sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. The mixture will be crumbly.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Makes 3 dozen.