Deep Dish Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a medium bowl in the microwave.
- Add sugar and vanilla and stir to blend well. Add eggs, beating well with a wooden spoon.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and stir until well blended.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, until brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan.
- Cool to room temperature and cut.
- Makes 12.