Baked Bananas with Cinnamon Sugar
- 4 firm, ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a small, rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Peel bananas and slice diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
- Arrange bananas in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle melted butter over bananas and toss gently to coat.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over bananas.
- Bake, without turning, until tender, 9-10 minutes.
- Serve warm over ice cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Serves 4.