Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffins
- 7 1/2 ounces Raisin Bran
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 16 ounces buttermilk
- 1 cup apple butter
- Mix cereal with sugars, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add oil, eggs and buttermilk and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight in a covered container and use as needed.
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full and bake at 400 degrees for 18-24 minutes, depending on size.
- Store batter, covered, in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Do not stir before scooping into muffin tins and baking.
- Makes 18-24 muffins, depending on size.