Genoa Salami with Olive Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches
- 10 slices very thin white bread
1/4 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
Olive cream cheese
- To make olive spread use 1/4 cup manzanilla olives and 1/2 cup cream cheese.
- Mash the olives into the cream cheese with a fork.
- Spread 5 slices of the bread with spread and top with 2 slices of salami.
- Spread the remaining slices of bread with the remaining olive spread.
- Trim the crusts from the sandwiches, then cut the sandwiches into 4 pieces.