Cannellini Bean Dip with Pesto
- Two 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans, lemon juice and olive oil in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve at room temperature with crostini, flatbread or crudité.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups.