Triple Cheese Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 10-inch round of rye or sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and artichokes, mix well.
- Slice off the top 1-inch of the loaf of bread.
- Pull the bread from the inside, leaving a sturdy 3/4 inch shell.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the bread, and put the bread top back on.
- Wrap the loaf in foil, place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 75 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted.
- Serve with additional cubed bread or crackers.
- Serves 6-8.
Plan ahead: Cheese mixture can be made 1-2 days in advance, refrigerated. Bread may be hollowed out and filled several hours before baking.